my laptop is warmer than my heart
I'm also a bisexual Nerdfighter who enjoys musicals, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin and Glee (plus many other things) DFTBA. :)
You are not some kind of a saint because you “still think women are beautiful” without makeup on. You do not get brownie points for not being disgusted by women in their natural state. Some women wear a little makeup, some women wear a lot, some women wear none at all and men’s opinions about it are less than worthless. Because we don’t fucking wear it for you.
- DO NOT SPEAK TO ME IN A CONDESCENDING WAY
- DO NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE I’M AN IDIOT
- DO NOT SPEAK TO ME AS IF I’M STUPID BECAUSE I DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU KNEW ABOUT OR BECAUSE I DIDN’T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THAT’S SIMPLE FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND
- JUST DON’T DO IT
Once you start dating someone its like, impossible to insult them
"suck my dick" ok
“bite me” hell yeah
"kiss my ass" sure
people think im book smart but im just 99% bullshit and 1% dinosaur triviaThen tell a dinosaur fact
i know that they are 100% FUCKIGN RAD
tiny little turn ons:
- people leaning against walls with one shoulder while they talk
- catching somebody turning away smiling at a joke you made
- people who linger on a hug for just a second after you let go
- somebody glancing at your lips while you’re talking
Jesus is not a turn-on he is the way the truth and the light go 2 church and reflect on your nasty ass sins
Forever wondering if I am contributing to a conversation by using my own experiences or being self centered and rude.
I think relationships in general are over romanticized like atthe end of the day I’m pretty sure a good relationship is just two people who know how to hang out and talk to each other, not whether or not they can right all your wrongs or paint a picture of a thousand suns with the breath from your lungs or some shit.